The global banking sector faces several challenges such as increasing competition, fast changing regulatory environments and cost pressures. While tackling these issues, banks must simultaneously come out with products and solutions that are not only “best of breed” and the “best fit” for customers, but which are also cost effective and timely.
Some of the challenges faced include:
- Shortened time-to-market cycles for new products and services
- Multiple country-based regulatory and compliance requirements
- Complex software release management
- Insufficient business user bandwidth to support User Acceptance Testing
In order to avoid these challenges, the deployment of independent testing models which devolve more ownership to the test entities themselves has become more widely accepted.
Thinksoft’s project track record covers Corporate Banking, Trade Finance, Cash Management Services, (CMS), Retail Banking, Loans, Private Banking, Consumer Finance, Islamic Banking and front-end delivery channels like Internet, Mobile, ATM and IVR modes.
As your testing partner, Thinksoft can leverage its vast industry experience and best practices to deliver:
- Business requirement assurance and static testing procedures
- Experienced testing using banking repositories of more than 30,000+ test cases
- Flexible automation framework to reduce regression testing efforts
- Innovative testing methodologies with optimal execution plans to compress the testing window
- Functional and technical focused teams
- Functional help-desks for user support