Thinksoft owes its success to its hardworking employees. Thus, the company is always alert to ensuring that each and every employee is satisfied with its working atmosphere.
We decided to find out exactly how people actually felt about working at Thinksoft by conducting a survey to gauge the Employee Satisfaction Quotient (ESQ) within the company. We received some very useful feedback.
Check out the results...
- Over 93%
- Find their job interesting
- Feel they are contributing to Thinksoft's mission
- Enjoy going to work
- Understand their job and what is expected of them
- Almost 70%
- Say they are able to maintain a good work-life balance
- 90% - Know whom to report to
- 87% - Feel their supervisor is approachable and treats them with respect
- Almost 90% - Feel that their colleagues are professional
- Over 90%
- Feel valued by their peers
- Feel that they are part of a team (46% agree strongly)
- Nearly 90% - Find their work area and printing facilities adequate
- Over 80% - Find the overall infrastructure adequate
Management, Culture and Communication
- 80% - Expressed confidence in the top leadership
- 82% - Feel quality & continuous improvement are high priority at Thinksoft
- Feel that the newsletter brings them up to date with company information
- Feel their ideas & suggestions are invited
Career, Recognition, and Awards
- 85% - Feel they have opportunities to learn and grow
- 76% - Feel the training offered is good
- 75% - Feel valued at Thinksoft
- Quality of Support by Travel Desk rated the Highest (0% Dissatisfaction)
- 83% - Find the quality of training noteworthy
- 75% - Find Admin & Technology Support satisfactory
- 68% - Recommend employment at Thinksoft
- 80% - are happy with Thinksoft as an employer
- The ESQ is certainly at a healthy level!