Software Performance TestingTechnology executives in banks and financial organisations often confront problems like software performance errors surfacing in the live environment, software failing under peak business pressures, and inconsistencies in software responses across varying business demands.
Your quest for a specialist partner to handle these issues is over. We help you mitigate risks by:
- Addressing the performance risks early by testing under simulated, realistic user load conditions
- Introducing a 'domain' perspective to performance testing
- Planning & implementing performance test strategies
- Offering rich tool report analysis to help diagnose and optimise the system to meet business needs
You can benefit from our experience garnered from engagements such as testing a collateral monitoring system on performance benchmarks for a Global 500 bank. We identified bottlenecks by strategising and implementing performance testing using Mercury LoadRunner.
With Thinksoft Global providing the performance testing a global 500 bank benefited in the following ways:
- Reduction in Feed upload time from 45 minutes to 7 minutes
- Increase in Transactions with "less than 15 second response time" from 63% to 99%
- Reduction in Batch processing time from 4 hours to 2 hours
In another engagement for load testing a browser based application to connect users of 'thick & thin' client and telnet applications for a leading European Bank's Mutual Fund Division, testing was done to validate response time using concurrent login user traffic and to check for performance bottlenecks.