As technology leaders in global financial organizations, you often face a very unique challenge - a shortage of business user time for rigorous validation juxtaposed with a demand for "first time right" software. This challenge is further aggravated by:
- Lack of uniform in-house expertise in rigorous test methodologies.
- Lack of requirements traceability in software validation.
- Need to demonstrate auditable processes and quality control, despite outsourcing.
Companies looking for comprehensive testing solutions can avail our pioneering expertise in setting up and managing Testing Centres of Excellence (TCoE).
The key components of our TCoE are:
- Test Methodologies - We offer a standardised and proven 7-step test methodology that guarantees scientific test effort estimation, established testing strategies, meticulous test planning and scheduling, proactive risk mitigation, rigorous defect management and auditable documentation.
- Test Automation - We identify opportunities for optimal test automation that help our clients experience the benefits of regression coverage, compressed timelines and reduced testing costs. We use tool sets from leading vendors such as HP-Mercury International, IBM Rational, QES, IBM, etc. and also use customer proprietary tools to provide a wide range of automation options.
- Test Repositories - We build and maintain repositories to help improve productivity.
- Centralized Metrics Management - Our centralized metrics management program forms the foundation for continuous improvement.
To quote just one of our successes in this area - we have set up and managed a TCoE and conducted a series of user assurance, functional, performance and operational testing of all financial products, customer service interface, and data warehousing requirements for a Global 100 Banks European Division. This helped the client to:
- Achieve 100% functional coverage based on documented requirements
- Improve resource allocation across the organisation
- Create a comprehensive test repository for future use
- Implement a comprehensive offshore delivery process
- Achieve savings of Euro 4.8 million in 4 years for just two applications
- Achieve significant improvement in maturity processes across the entire requirements assurance process
You too can avail of the benefits that our TCoEs provide. These include:
- Functional Coverage in Testing - Requirement traceability in testing ensures end user satisfaction
- Domain Expertise - Reduced time for knowledge transfer
- Reduced Time - Plan and implement testing strategy, parallel development strategies and testing core competency
- Scalability - Improved resource utilisation
- Reduced Costs - Global deliver model and early defect detection and management help avoid the cost of defective software rollouts.