Changing regulations, myriad interfaces, multiple distribution channels, the need for risk and performance measurement force global private banks to constantly redefine the role of information technology (IT) in wealth management. They are also under constant pressure to enhance their quality of service, increase the effectiveness of their product delivery to retain clients, and increase profitability.
To cope with these challenges, banks often tweak their IT systems to facilitate the following:
- Implementation and customisation of CRM systems
- Incorporation of regulatory requirements for various regions
- Addition of new interfaces & distribution channels
- Provision of a single front end integrated view of a customer relationship with the bank
- Adaptation to new instruments
As a private a bank, you can avail our independent software testing services to help you with smooth transition of your IT systems to cope with these challenges. Our teams have the right combination of domain expertise, independence, and testing competency to ensure near defect free rollout of software products including ORBI.
We can help you with:
- Structured validation
- Critical functionality and acceptance criteria:
- Parameter setup validation
- Client touch-points validation
- Tight issue and configuration management
- Business ownership of issue analysis and resolution
Comprehensive testing support for a Global 100 Banks Private Banking Group that was implementing an integrated client view software