VisionPLUS Software TestingVisionPLUS® is one of the leading software products to support credit card applications across Global 500 banks and financial institutions. However, companies face several challenges while implementing/enhancing their VisionPLUS® applications. These include:
- Challenges in testing a complex architecture involving several interfaces to multi-vendor and multi-platform systems.
- Delayed deliveries by various vendors leading to phased integration of different functionalities, resulting in
- Planning testing without interfaces, in multiple phases
- Many functionalities being tested for the first time in User Acceptance Testing.
- Delays in batch runs by development vendors affecting test schedules.
- Strict and tight timelines for compliance with biannual changes in regulations of Visa and Master Cards.
- End-to-end synchronized testing of VisionPLUS®, with all satellite systems mirroring the product life cycle of cards/loans.
- Testing core and customised reports.
We partner with Global 500 banks right from the time of conceptualising a project. Our credit cards track record covers the entire spectrum of Requirements Management Life Cycle - Requirements Analysis to User Acceptance Testing and Rollout Support.
We bring the following value additions to any project with which we associate:
- Track record in building VisionPLUS® testing centre of excellence
- Expert level knowledge of all card life cycle functionalities
- Competence in VisionPLUS® and related systems covers the following:
| CDM|| CMS|| MBS|| TRAMS
| FAS|| CTA|| LTS|| ITS
| ASM|| SSC
- Chip/Smart Cards
- Visa Compliance
- Robust card specific test methodologies and test management practices
- Proven engagement and delivery model for testing services in both onsite and offshore modes.
How a European Bank avoided huge business risks in its VisionPLUS® rollout by engaging a financial domain focused testing partner-Thinksoft.
A leading global financial service provider in Europe was in the process of moving its portfolio of customer accounts and retailer information from two existing receivables systems to VisionPLUS®. We worked as the testing specialist partner for the entire project.
Using the offshore testing model, we successfully completed comprehensive testing of 26 modules with 499 scenarios and 7480 test cases. The client derived the following benefits from their association with us:
- Over 650 business critical functionalities were identified
- Over 78% of the issues unearthed were 'Business Critical'
- 230 critical functionalities were tested with converted accounts
- Functionality-wise issues were reported and tracked to closure
- 220 requirement gaps were identified and tracked to closure